Paper Punched Up
Cut a piece of paper into a rectangle; lay it flat. With masking tape, attach leaves along the top edge, making sure the leaves are right side down. Place a strip of double-stick tape along the edge of the paper (see photo at left). Roll the bottle up in the paper, and tie on a gift tag.
Not sure what wine to buy?
Southern Living Foods Editor and wine expert Scott Jones shares 10 great wines that cost less than $10.
- Columbia Crest, Chardonnay, Washington
- Snoqualmie, Winemaker's Select Riesling, Washington
- Castello Banfi, Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio, Italy
- Yalumba, Viognier, Australia
- Fairview, Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa
- La Vieille Ferme, Côtes du Ventoux, France
- Rancho Zabaco, Zinfandel, California
- Ken Forrester, Pinotage, South Africa
- Alta Vista, Malbec, Argentina
- Duck Pond, Pinot Noir, Oregon
This article is from the December 2004 issue of Southern Living.