Our Best Beverages for Bowl Games
This refreshing beer cocktail balances a malty bock-style beer with fruit-tinged apricot brandy.
- Recipe: Lost in Texas
As the name implies, these unique drinks are mixed with green pepper jelly. Make this Southern-style margarita your signature cocktail at your bowl game party.
- Recipe: Pepper Jelly Margaritas
Instead of stirring all the ingredients together, serve optional shots of vodka on the side, and let your guests add it or not.
- Recipe: Bloody Mary Punch
Recipe: Mint-Champagne Shrub
Bourbon and apple are perfect teammates in this thoroughly Southern concoction.
- Recipe: Apple Pie-Bourbon Sweet Tea
Try replacing Miller or Bud with a Woodchuck Cider for an even more refreshing result.
- Recipe: Raspberry Beer Cocktail
- Recipe: Sangría
- Recipe: Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- Recipe: Barbecue Bloody Mary
- Recipe: Brewmosa
You'll want to make a whole batch of this citrusy spritzer. It's perfect for outdoor gatherings and kicking back on the porch.
- Recipe: Grapefruit Tequila Fizz
This refreshing, citrusy drink goes from kitchen to cooler with ease.
- Recipe: Apple, Lemon, and Gin Shandy
Sipping on this sweet, juicy libation on a game day is absolute bliss. For a finishing touch, serve it over ice in a mason jar.
- Recipe: Homemade Cherry Soda
This backyard cocktail gets its smoky flavor from cedar-infused tequila.
Recipe: Woodshed Margarita