Serve these delicious Easter appetizer recipes at your Easter Sunday celebration or any spring party.
Give this Southern favorite fresh flavor by adding dill and shredded chicken. Stacked white cake stands decorated with colored paper napkins create a snappy yet casual centerpiece.
This is a fun Southern twist on traditional Greek hummus that is inexpensive and tasty. Serve it as an appetizer with fresh vegetables and pita chips for your Easter celebration.
- Recipe: Split Pea Hummus
When served on skewers, this pasta salad makes a beautifully presented appetizer for your Easter brunch . If you are pressed for time or want to make it a meal, skip the skewers and toss all of the ingredients in a bowl with dressing just before serving.
Serve these cheesy truffles with cucumbers, tomatoes, almonds, and olives. For lighter truffles, use low fat feta and cream cheese.
- Recipe: Feta Cheese Truffles
Save the final step of drizzling honey over Pancetta Crisps With Goat Cheese and Pear for each guest to do. Garnish, if desired.
- Recipe: Shrimp-in-a-Pickle
- Recipe: Yogurt Cheese Appetizer
- Recipe: Black Pepper-Goat Cheese Log
Show your guests how to tie Beef-and-Asparagus Bundles with a fresh chive.
Recipe: Beef-and-Asparagus Bundles
- Recipe: Basil-Cheese Roulade
- Recipe: Mini Caviar Parfaits
- Recipe: Prosciutto-Wrapped Mango Bites
- Recipe: Bruschetta-Goat Cheese Cups
- Recipe: Cream Cheese-Olive Spread
- Recipe: Gorgonzola Truffles
- Recipe: Mini Caprese Bites
- Recipe: Herbed Goat Cheese Bites
Serve this rich-and-creamy dip with French bread baguette slices, pickled Jerusalem artichokes, and crunchy baby vegetables like carrots, celery, cucumber slices, and radishes.
- Recipe: Shrimp-and-Blue Cheese Spread