Boost Nutrition with Color
Color is nature’s way of showing us what fruits and vegetables are good for us. These recipes mix and match fresh hues and textures to ensure both nutrients and flavor.
Serve a plate full of goodness with the veggies in Roasted Asparagus Salad: Bibb lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and bell pepper. Save time by tossing it with bottled vinaigrette.
Recipe: Roasted Asparagus Salad
- Recipe: Three-Fruit Yogurt Shake
- Recipe: Grilled Rainbow Peppers
- Recipe: Dawn’s World-Famous Greek Salad
- Recipe: Citrus Gazpacho
- Recipe: Broccoli-Squash Slaw
- Recipe: Layered Lebanese Salad
Roasted beets and sugarcoated walnuts provide a warm complement to the sweet Orange Vinaigrette and orange sections tossed into this colorful salad.
- Recipe: Prosciutto-Wrapped Mango Bites
Reminiscent of traditional potato salad, Power Salad blends the healthful yet candy-like flavors of sweet potatoes, Granny Smith apples, and raisins in a light dressing. Walnuts and apple slices provide a crunch to each bite. Make this salad several hours in advance to let the flavors blend.
- Recipe: Power Salad
The citrus goodness we love in ambrosia meets immune-boosting green veggies in this dish. Garnish with toasted sweetened flaked coconut to complete the flavors.
- Recipe: Warm Purple-and-Red Potato Toss
- Recipe: Confetti Pasta Salad