Top 5 Healthy Cookbooks
Janet gets a lot of inspiration from the library of cookbooks in her home office. We caught her flipping through some of her favorites and asked for her opinion.
- Culinaria The United States by Randi Danforth and Peter Feierabend: “A great tour of our culinary-rich culture.”
- The Complete Asian Cookbook by Charmaine Solomon: “So complete for this area of the world. All the recipes work.”
- The Way To Cook by Julia Child: “My mentor continues to be my best teacher for technique and inspiration.”
- The Classic Italian Cook Book by Marcella Hazan: “Another of my mentors showcases the rich techniques and flavors of Italian cuisine.”
- Vegetable Desserts: Beyond Carrot Cake and Pumpkin Pie by Elisabeth Schafer and Jeannette L. Miller, R.D.: “Very clever and a unique way to stoke our diet with more vegetables.”