These easy-to-make upside down cakes are loaded with gooey fruit and other decadent toppings.
- Blackberry-Apple Upside-Down Cake
- Pineapple Upside-Down Carrot Cake
- Sweet Potato-Pecan Upside-Down Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Upside-Down Caramelized Apple Cake
- Bananas Foster Upside-Down Cake
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
- Upside-Down Pear Cake
Upside-Down Cake Serving Tip
Flip an upside-down cake out of the pan when it’s still hot, before the sugar syrup has set: After about 10 minutes (cake will still be hot), place a serving plate on top of the skillet or pan, and invert the cake directly onto the plate.