Rub prime rib with freshly ground peppercorns, coriander, and fennel for a heady combination of seasonings that perfectly complements this elegant cut of meat. A garnish of fresh cranberries and oranges adds vibrant color to your table, making this dish as much a feast for the eyes as it is for the palate.
- Recipe: Fennel-Crusted Rib Roast
A sweet-and-spicy fruit mixture fills this juicy pork loin, and pear preserves make a delectable glaze. You won't even need a centerpiece if this is on the menu.
- Sauce can be made ahead. Let cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill up to 24 hours, or freeze up to 1 month.
- Make lasagna the day before: Prepare as directed through Step 3. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Let stand 30 minutes before baking.
- Freeze lasagna 1 month ahead: Wrap unbaked lasagna with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Freeze. Thaw 12 hours in refrigerator. Let stand 30 minutes; unwrap and bake as directed.
- Recipe: Classic Lasagna
We "dry-brine" this pork before grilling it with a salt-and-sugar mixture to make it extra flavorful and juicy. The Sticky Stout Barbecue Sauce boosts the flavor and juiciness even more.
This roasted pork belly is succulent and full of natural flavors. The garnish of peaches and arugula are cooked and seasoned with sherry vinegar, honey, and fresh thyme.
With a little help from the grill, pulling off an enchanting evening in your own backyard has never been easier. These Italian Sirloin Steaks flavored with garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley can be marinated the night before and grilled when it's time to eat.
- Recipe: Italian Sirloin Steaks
Any way you serve it, you'll rake in the compliments. Start with a pork loin roast or Boston butt, and offer an assortment of melt-in-your-mouth sandwiches. Alternate them between white or natural parchment paper on a tray for an enticing display. We guarantee they'll be gone almost as soon as you serve them.
This pork-and-bean mixture is versatile. Serve it spooned over cornbread or rolled up burrito style in flour tortillas. Make hearty nachos, quesadillas, or tacos too. It can even be used as a meaty addition to huevos rancheros (fried corn tortillas topped with fried eggs and salsa).
- Recipes: Chalupa Dinner Bowl