- Cheese Straws
- New Ambrosia With Buttermilk-Coconut Dressing
- Squash-and-Mushroom Hominy
- Hot Slaw à la Greyhound Grill
- Pork Loin Chops With Pear-and-Vidalia Pan Gravy
- Sweet Potato-Buttermilk Pie
- Hot-Spiced Bourbon Balls
There's something delightfully laid-back about a party hosed by the Lees. But don't let their easygoing style fool you―food is serious business for these guys. In fact, the Charleston natives (and self-described Southern food evangelists) adapted this tempting holiday menu from The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook (W.W. Norton, $35), their critically acclaimed collection of regional recipes and witty commentary (not to be missed by any food lover). This merry menu reflects Ted and Matt's knack for updating Southern classics without loosing a lick of their delectable essence. Whatever your style, you'll find these recipes suit it beautifully.