Host the Prettiest Spring Brunch
Host a beautiful brunch without all of the hassle.
- Bake the tart shells for Chutney Chicken Salad the day before; store in an airtight container. Warm them in the oven about 3 minutes.
- Blanch green beans and asparagus for Herbed Dip the day before; chill in zip-top bags. Chill chicken salad up to 3 days ahead, or freeze up to 6 months.
- Make carrot soup the day before. Reheat, adding extra broth, if needed.
An alternative to the Southern standard that is still sweet, and a flavorful morning refreshment.
Recipe: Peach-Basil Iced Tea
A citrus plate is a bright, cheerful addition to any party. If you don't have time to section your own citrus, purchase a few refrigerated jars from the produce aisle.
- Recipe: Sunshine Citrus Platter
Showcase the first signs of springs with tender spears of asparagus and haricots verts serving as crudites for this creamy fresh herb dip.
- Recipe: Herbed Dip with Baby Vegetables
Whether you serve them on tart shells or simply over fresh spring greens, this chicken salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Recipe: Chutney Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Chilled Carrot Soup
Made with Swiss and Parmesan cheese atop a base of french bread cubes, this creamy egg dish is worth waking for.
Recipe: Chilled Carrot Soup
Fresh Rosemary complements the lemony flavor in this moist coffee cake. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs for a showstopping presentation.
- Recipe: Lemon-Rosemary Coffee Cake