1 ½ Hours Before:
- Reheat potatoes. Remove from oven, and cover with foil to keep warm. Turn oven to broil.
- Sauté mushrooms for salad. Slice apples, and toss with lemon-lime soda to prevent darkening.
- Stir together ingredients for Pink Lemonade Cocktail in pitcher.
50 Minutes Before:
- Remove pork from marinade, coat with flour, and season as directed. Broil. Remove from oven; turn oven off. Return potatoes to oven until serving time.
- Transfer Marinated Mozzarella to serving dish.
20 Minutes Before:
- Cook Green Bean-and-Red Bell Pepper Toss.
- Assemble salad.
"Dinner Is Ready" is from the Home for the Holidays 2007 issue of Southern Living.