Mimic the centerpiece of glass bowls candlesmums daisies and lime slices with small versions at each place setting.
Schedule for Success
1 Month Before:
- Freeze pork in prepared marinade.
2 Days Before:
- Prepare vinaigrette, and toast walnuts for salad.
- Prepare mashed potatoes, and refrigerate.
- Defrost pork in the refrigerator.
1 Day Before:
- Cut peppers, shallots, and garlic for green bean recipe, and place in a zip-top plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Wash salad greens, and store in a damp paper towel in a zip-top plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Prepare Marinated Mozzarella.
- Mix together Brandy-Vanilla Cheesecake Dip. Ask guests to bring fruit and cookies to serve with this dessert dip.