Beth Dreiling Hontzas Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine Food styling: Marian Cooper Cairns
- Sweet Potato Squares With Lemon-Garlic Mayonnaise
- Lemon-Garlic Mayonnaise
- Creamy Lemon-Garlic Dressing
- Guacamole-Goat Cheese Toasts
- Grilled Pork Roast With Fruit Compote
- Fruit Compote
- Caramelized Onion-Potato Gratin
- Lightened Potato Caramelized Onion Gratin
- Granola-Ginger Baked Apples
- Granola-Ginger Baked Pears
Now’s the time to take the party outside with temperatures cooling off and leaves making their showstopping color transition. That’s exactly what Robert and Anne Trulock thought when they designed the outdoor living area of their home. “When the fireplace and grill are going at the same time, their wonderful aromas turn the backyard into my very own outdoor paradise. I can’t think of a better way to relax in the fall,” Robert says with a warm grin while turning the hearty Grilled Pork Roast.
Creating an inviting brick-lined alfresco entertaining space was a no-brainer for this Madison, Georgia, couple, who both love to cook. Here Anne shares recipes for everything from flavor-packed appetizers to Caramelized Onion-Potato Gratin, a soul-soothing side that cozies right up to the pork. Best of all, with plenty of make-ahead options, you can prepare this snazzy-looking menu with ease.