Sip Into a Glamorous Cocktail Party
Does hosting a sit-down dinner tend to send you into a tizzy? Try this tapas-inspired menu, defined by small bites and fizzy cocktails.
- Recipe: Sparkling Rum Punch
The Panko-coated goat cheese slices lend a nice and crisp bite to this salad, which we've topped with a fruity pomegranate vinaigrette.
You can serve these hearty bites between biscuits, brioche, or artisan dinner rolls for an elegant presentation.
You'll love the unexpected flavor combination of creamy avocado and fresh dill atop roasted potatoes.
2. Quartz cluster necklace, $42; leifshop.com
3. Vera Wang Wedgwood Orient flute, $42.50; wedgwood.com
4. Corial Gold by Medard De Noblat dinnerware, $34 and up; michaelcfina.com
5. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Pale Pink, $28; sephora.com
6. Gold party eyelashes, $5; amazon.com
7. Pink Marc de Champagne truffles, $25; neimanmarcus.com
8. Deborah minaudière, $285; ingechristopher.com
9. Shattered Pink Diamond Glitz nail color, $8; essie.com
- Little Brown Jug, Glenn Miller Orchestra
- I've Got the World on a String, Frank Sinatra
- Holly Jolly Christmas, Michael Bublé
- My Favorite Things, Diana Ross and The Supremes
- Sing, Sing, Sing, Anita O'Day
- Come Fly With Me, Frank Sinatra
- Santa Baby, Eartha Kitt
- Baby, It's Cold Outside, Louis Armstrong
- The Nutcracker Suite, Baz Kuts Breaks Mix
- Auld Lang Syne, Pink Martini