Crowd-pleasing small bites and sparkling drinks make for a festive-yet-relaxed holiday féte. (We'll clink to that.)
Does hosting a sit-down dinner tend to send you into a tizzy? Try this tapas-inspired menu, defined by small bites and fizzy
Here's another reason to bubble over with excitement: We partnered with Minted to create custom paper goods for each of our parties, all designed by Southerners. In addition to invitations, you'll find banners, centerpieces, stickers, and more at minted.com/el/southernliving
Add instant whimsy with a dash of confetti at each place setting, sprinkled atop a mix of gold-trimmed china. Create a slit in the top of a Champagne cork for an instant, clever place-card holder.
This time of year, wine aficionados reach for Crémant, a typically high-quality sparkling white wine made in several French wine regions. Expect to pay $15 to $30, about half that of Champagne. Now that's what we call bang for the bottle.
The Panko-coated goat cheese slices lend a nice and crisp bite to this salad, which we've topped with a fruity pomegranate
You can serve these hearty bites between biscuits, brioche, or artisan dinner rolls for an elegant presentation.
You'll love the unexpected flavor combination of creamy avocado and fresh dill atop roasted potatoes.
1. Updated bamboo rod chandelier, $849; shadesoflight.com
2. Quartz cluster necklace, $42; leifshop.com
3. Vera Wang Wedgwood Orient flute, $42.50; wedgwood.com
4. Corial Gold by Medard De Noblat dinnerware, $34 and up; michaelcfina.com
5. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Pale Pink, $28; sephora.com
6. Gold party eyelashes, $5; amazon.com
7. Pink Marc de Champagne truffles, $25; neimanmarcus.com
8. Deborah minaudière, $285; ingechristopher.com
9. Shattered Pink Diamond Glitz nail color, $8; essie.com
Get your party started on the right note with our playlist: