Crowd-pleasing small bites and sparkling drinks make for a festive-yet-relaxed holiday féte. (We'll clink to that.)
Does hosting a sit-down dinner tend to send you into a tizzy? Try this tapas-inspired menu, defined by small bites and fizzy
Here's another reason to bubble over with excitement: We partnered with Minted to create custom paper goods for each of our parties, all designed by Southerners. In addition to invitations, you'll find banners, centerpieces, stickers, and more at minted.com/el/southernliving
Add instant whimsy with a dash of confetti at each place setting, sprinkled atop a mix of gold-trimmed china. Create a slit in the top of a Champagne cork for an instant, clever place-card holder.
This time of year, wine aficionados reach for Crémant, a typically high-quality sparkling white wine made in several French wine regions. Expect to pay $15 to $30, about half that of Champagne. Now that's what we call bang for the bottle.
The Panko-coated goat cheese slices lend a nice and crisp bite to this salad, which we've topped with a fruity pomegranate
You can serve these hearty bites between biscuits, brioche, or artisan dinner rolls for an elegant presentation.
Make these crab cakes a day ahead and brown on a skillet just before guests arrive.
You'll love the unexpected flavor combination of creamy avocado and fresh dill atop roasted potatoes.
1. Updated bamboo rod chandelier, $849; shadesoflight.com
2. Quartz cluster necklace, $42; leifshop.com
3. Vera Wang Wedgwood Orient flute, $42.50; wedgwood.com
4. Corial Gold by Medard De Noblat dinnerware, $34 and up; michaelcfina.com
5. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Pale Pink, $28; sephora.com
6. Gold party eyelashes, $5; amazon.com
7. Pink Marc de Champagne truffles, $25; neimanmarcus.com
8. Deborah minaudière, $285; ingechristopher.com
9. Shattered Pink Diamond Glitz nail color, $8; essie.com
Get your party started on the right note with our playlist: