Try one of these standout Southern brews with each course for a festive touch.
Appetizer: Start with an Oktoberfest- or Märzen-style beer, each a delicious complement to the sausage board.
- Bob's '47 Oktoberfest, Boulevard Brewing Co. (Missouri)
- Clawhammer Oktoberfest, Highland Brewing Company (North Carolina)
Main Course: Feast with a pale ale or IPA. The robust flavor will hold its own with the smoky chicken and bold side dishes.
- 60 Minute IPA, Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales (Delaware)
- IPA, Good People Brewing Company (Alabama)
Dessert: Settle down with a stout or porter. Both styles will stand up to the rich chocolate cake and fruit.
- Sue imperial porter, Yazoo Brewing Company (Tennessee)
- Happy Ending imperial stout, SweetWater Brewing Company (Georgia)