Start your party off right with these party food ideas and easy appetizer recipes for dips, spreads, finger foods, and appetizers.
The Spanish love these tiny nibbles they call pinchos. Skewer any two items on a pick, and serve a colorful assortment on a tray. Try our combinations, or experiment with some of your own.
- Cube of salami + small gherkin pickle
- Cube of fontina cheese + dried Mission fig quarter
- Quartered marinated artichoke heart + 1 boiled medium-size shrimp
- ½ small fresh mozzarella ball + rolled-up roasted red bell pepper strip
- ½ pickled okra + one piece of country ham