My summers in Texas were made up of long, hot days spilling into fiery orange sunset evenings on Lake Travis, right outside of Austin. Every Sunday after church, my dad would pack up the Suburban filled with friends, and we'd head to the lake. We cruised the waters and relaxed to the rhythms of George Strait and Garth Brooks. During the hottest part of the day, we tied up our boat and swam in the cool, fresh water. Enjoy the outdoors this summer, and, if you can, make a lake escape.
1. Linen-Blend Field Jacket, $42.94; oldnavy.com
2. St. Louis Oyster to Black Polarized Sunglasses, $275; kreweduoptic.com
3. Angled Brass Cuff, $38; noondaycollection.com
4. The Classic top in Cream/Navy, $118; kule.com
5. Book Bag, $139; saddlebackleather.com
6. Authentic 1969 Destructed Best Girlfriend Jeans, $79.95; gap.com
7. Keds Champion Washed Leather, $75; keds.com