Let someone else do the cooking for you on Easter Sunday.
Easter Sunday is just a few weeks away. If you’re feeling inundated with an impossible to-do list of decorating Easter eggs and crafts, scouting locations for the annual egg hunt, and deciding who will be stuck wearing the Easter bunny costume this year, the last thing you probably want to add to the list is cooking a big holiday meal. For those hoping to enjoy a stress-free brunch or casual dinner with family and friends this year, here's a list of restaurants already checked off for you. Ah, one less thing to worry about on Easter Sunday. You're welcome!
For an upscale approach to surf and turf for lunch or delicacies such as the bacon-wrapped shrimp and grits and Crabcakes Benedict, visit McCormick & Schmick’s for a delicious start to your Easter Sunday.
- All-you-can-eat fare on a budget is waiting for you on Easter Sunday at Golden Corral and HomeTown Buffet franchise restaurants such as Ryan's and Old Country Buffet. Ham, comforting sides and casseroles, and tasty desserts are guaranteed to be on the menu.
- We’d be remiss to not include Cracker Barrel, which is a favorite among Southerners for their country cooking and homestyle meals (and gravy!). While the restaurant won’t be offering a special Easter menu, you can find ham on two Country Dinner Plates. Red Lobster, Hooter's, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, The Cheesecake Factory, Applebee’s, and Carrabba's Italian Grill are also expected to be open on Easter.
- Hate to break it to you, but fast-food chains like McDonald's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC will be closed for Easter Sunday. But, luckily, you can still grab kid-friendly favorites and go at Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Denny’s, Krystal, and Papa John’s Pizza.
- For a more sophisticated and elegant outing on Easter Sunday, reserve a table at Ruth’s Chris Steak House for their special Easter celebration. The Capital Grille and Buca di Beppo are also accepting reservations, depending on the location.
- To stay energized during this long and tiring holiday, let Starbucks come to the rescue! Most Starbucks locations will be open on Easter Sunday. May we suggest the Cadbury Egg Frappuccino from the secret menu to really get you in the Easter spirit?
You Might Also Be Interested In:
We should note, however, that while these restaurants will be open on Easter Sunday, we recommend calling ahead for hours of operation at specific locations, as some of these restaurants may open late or close up shop earlier than usual.