Some of our favorite stars took to social media to share their Valentine's Day wishes with their significant other.
1. Trisha Yearwood is still in love with the boy, hubby Garth Brooks.
- 10 Times Tim and Faith Made Us Believe in Love
- 11 Reasons Why Johnny and June Are #RelationshipGoals
- 10 Reasons Why Coach Taylor and Tami Taylor Are Our Relationship Goals
2. Reese Witherspoon considers herself a lucky lady.
3. Tim McGraw still looks at Faith Hill like she is the only woman in the room.
4. Oscar winner Viola Davis shared a sweet picture with her husband, Julius Tennon.
5. Charles Kelley, member of Lady Antebellum, dedicated a song to his wife via Instagram.
6. Newly engaged Kelsea Ballerini loves all aspects of Valentine's Day.
7. If you think Deacon and Rayna are a cute couple, just wait until you see Charles Esten and his wife.
8. Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher headed out for a Valentine's dinner.
9. Rory Feek shared a beautiful photo in memory of his late wife, Joey.